I’m interested in where media and self, psychology and technology, body and screen, marketing and myth collapse in technological change. I work in the gap between futurists’ utopian marketing visions and our ambivalence towards technology. I make works haunted by both past and future to find new forms of presence.
- Portland, OR
- 2020-2023 Freelance designer for Indifit Co, Ruben Rojas, DSA, Rashida Tlaib and others.
- 2018-2020 MFA Cranbrook Academy of Art.
- 2017-2018: Graphic & web designer at University of Denver's Korbel School.
- 2010-2018 Freelance art director, graphic and web designer.
- 2010 BA Film Studies & Production University of Colorado Boulder.